SoneValley International School:
- Fosters the virtues of faith, hope and love in all aspects of its life as central to its Indian ethos. Believes in the unique value of each individual regardless of race, gender or creed.
- Pursues academic excellence with a commitment to good teaching and effective learning.
- Aims to prepare each young person for the future by means of a full and rounded education.
- Provides outstanding pastoral care within a supportive community.
- Seeks to build a community which reflects 10 page essay in one day family life with mutually respectful and warm relationships.
- Nurtures self-respect and self-esteem, high moral values, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the service of others.
- Strives to be outward looking, working with others in the local and wider community for mutual benefit.